Style of Housing | Residential Areas | Utilities | Security | Repairs | Telephone

One telephone is usually provided by the landlord. Additional phone lines are installed at your or your company's expense. Faxes and computers will usually require an additional line.
Remember to check both the voltage of what you are purchasing and the voltage in your house. Dual voltage (i.e.110V and 220V) homer and appliances were common until recently; however, now Korea is in the process of converting exclusively to 220

Green Real Estate Consulting Co, Ltd
36-1 Hannam-dong, Yongsan - ku, Seoul, Korea 140 - 211
Tel. (822) 749 - 8070 / Fax. (822) 749 - 8060    E - mail :